Thursday, May 22, 2008

Coming back to life...

Hmmm... a gap of two years between two posts..!

I have not posted any posts since 2006... I opened this blog when I was in final stage of my final year as an undergraduate. I always postponed the date to publish the next post by days. What can I see... those single days have added up to two years without publishing a post. I think this would be a very good example for what they say "Do today's work, today" and a great lesson to me.

Anyway, I will continue posting today and make sure I publish regularly.

So if anyone of you visited this page, Thank You, and please comment so I can correct me.

PS: Ah... By the way, I completed by degree successfully and now I am a Software Engineer at Virtusa Corp. [ WWW.VIRTUSA.COM ]

Regards,
Menol

No comments: